Though dead, yet he speaks! Some of his stuff is now available on Youtube for the world to see.
If you like rigorous thinking applied to Christianity and a critical analysis the unbleliever’s view of the world you will certainly benefit from his material.
He has lots of lectures available. I have enjoyed the debates, and his apologetics lectures. Here are some things I have learned:
- That the Christan faith is not only rationally defensible, it is the foundation of rationality.
- That unbeliever’s have plenty of faith assumptions that they cannot prove. They are often dishonest about this. Christians are also often guilty of intellectual dishonesty and it is our job to think clearly according to scripture.
- That we have nothing to fear from the truth. God is the author of all truth and will vindicate himself.
- There is a difference between proof and persuasion. You may present a sound argument for some position that is both valid and true. However, that does not mean that everyone is going to cry uncle. The heart is involved, not raw intellect.
- Jesus is the source of all wisdom and knowledge.